Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I think it's about time...

Now that I've been open for four weeks I should probably share with you what the coffee house looks like with all the tools and sawdust cleaned out! Feast your eyes upon these pictures...







You may be wondering what this beautiful hunk of etched metal is. I should have taken a picture of the outside of the door as well, but this is the inside of the vault door. It was pretty grimy so I've been polishing it up in my spare moments. No other kitchen has as fancy a storage room door as I've got.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks really fabulous, just wished I lived a few thousand miles closer, so that I could come and have a brew!! Well done, all your hard work has really paid off.

SANTIAGO said...

Wow... cool coffee place!

Coco said...

This looks amazing!! I wish I could stop in but it seems I live too far away! Beautifully done.

Mumbles said...

Wow, very nice, and that door is amazing! How close are you to Burley? I ask because I have friends in Burley, and your place looks like a perfect fit!

dawn said...

Mumbles - Unfortunately, it's over 7 hours away from Burley. But if you're ever up to North Idaho you should stop in! :)