Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Finally, a vacation....



after being open for only two weeks. I was dying for some time off, after working four months straight to get this coffee house up and going. So, this last weekend my cousin, Susan, got married over in Seattle. Instead of driving the entire way over in one day, only a 5 1/2 hour drive really, I decided to stay in a bed and breakfast part way over to make the trip a little bit more relaxing.

I found this wonderful little place online, a little out of the way, but not by much. This is the Wine Country Inn, just north of Yakima in Selah, Washington. I would definitely give this place five stars, for decor, cleanliness, atmosphere (indoors and out), friendliness of the hostess and her husband, and for the extremely well done breakfast, that was delicious and plentiful. If you need a place to stay near Yakima, this is the place to go.






















 I have not one complaint or wish that went unfulfilled by this place. I hope someday I'll be able to make it back there. If you'd like to check out what the rooms look like. Look HERE, as I forgot to take pictures of the rooms! You won't be disappointed.

No comments: