Sunday, March 30, 2008

Arcata or BUST!

I just got back last week from a road trip with my mom to Northern California. It was awesome, the weather was rainy, I got sicker, I got drugs, then I got better, then we got home. Here are some pictures from the event.



First we stopped in Bend, Oregon to visit Tanley and Jed. Tara came up from southern Oregon for the weekend too. The weather was beautiful. We walked around downtown, did a little shopping, stopped in at a fun little tea house, and went to McMinnamin's soaking pool.



From Bend we booked it down to Arcata where my mum's cousin lives. It was drizzly the whole time we were down there, but we were chillin inside most of the time so it didn't really matter. Personally, as long as it's not snowing I'm okay with the percipitation!

Here's some pictures of the flowers that had just popped out:









We did make it out one day and went to a restaraunt in Trinidad. Here's the pier right out the front door of the eatery.

1 comment:

Brody said...

What I need to know is did you get some MyChai at that tea house? Also, did you find Bapi to get some concentrate to take home with you? :-)

-Brody