Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Still working on the bathroom...

I have come home to a dreary little town and dreary weather...




The crud got me. I've been sick since the third day of being home. It's soooo tiring. I should be all better in no time, since I don't have the time or energy to continue being sick after Friday.

It has also really been hampering the progress on my bathroom... well besides the weather also. Here are some things I've picked up to install in the new and improved bathroom:


Accent tile...


Fancy big new window...


Cast iron tub...

Here is my little nephew enjoying a banana at my bithday dinner. The rest of us had kabobs to eat.





I went on a shopping spree at Goodwill for my birthday... and I found this cute little rose bud creamer! Do I use cream? No. But I had to have it anyway. Maybe I will start using cream now, you never know.

This may look like it's not all that steep of a hill, and it's not... but my silly little pickup refuses to make it up to the top of my driveway after the last snow... When will it be spring???

2 comments:

The Chuckman said...

Wait, you're complaining about the cold and snow NOW!?!?! At least Moscow is not a giant floating ice structure. :P

Also, installing your nephew in the new bathroom sounds destined to fail. Sorry to be the one to have to tell you that. ;)

Mavis said...

i need a backdrop for all these remodeling projects. i wasn't even aware that you had a house. for all i knew, you could have still been shacked up with my old, 2 minutes of hot water, water heater in fernwood. so you must bring me up to date. who knows where my mind could wander.