Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm still not showering...

but there has been a bit of progress in the bathroom! This is what it has looked like for about the last week, but then it started snowing... in the bathroom.



It was a bit too cold for me to go pee at night, so I decided to do something about it. I went and bought nails, then lost all motivation to work out in the nasty weather. This is where my mother stepped in and helped me get my butt outside to put a new wall together. She's such a hard worker, lucky for me.



Now I even have insulation up in the wall! So my home is staying a bit toastier than it was. Good thing I had all that warm clothes to wear that I brought home from the ice!

6 comments:

Tanley said...

Wow, this looks great so far. It's hard to picture what things look like when we talk on the phone.
Good Job Dawny!

Brody said...

Yeah for having a wall on the bathroom! Were you trying to recreate your Antarctic experience?

dawn said...

Actually, my bathroom was much colder than Antarctica. Now with the new insulation, it's about the temperature of Minnisota in December.

This weekend I'm working on plumbing and furring (sp?) out one wall to contain the shower fixture's pipes and drain from the sink. After that gets done it should be quick and smooth sailing to a finished bathroom.

...Though, I always under-estimate the difficulty of jobs... That's a good thing too, or else I'd be to scared to start any new projects!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tanley said...

Hey! You must be preeeety smelly by now!!! hee hee!

Tanley said...

Hey Dawn!
I know your a busy woman about now, but some pictures of grass stained jeans or shoes or whatever!
You know we all love to follow anything/everything you are doing since you have this blog...or...that might just be me!
Anyway, miss you and love you!
Hope you are doing well.