Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In a desperate attempt to hold north Idaho in it's icy grip...


Winter just won't give up, it just keeps snowing out there... but I have to admit, I kinda like it. Now I just have to play hooky at work and take my skis out for a day or two.


Soon we'll be buried under a mountain of snow... Sounds cozy.


Jeff cleaned off his car before going to bed hoping it would be an easy job in the morning...







Thank goodness for snow plows... now pull over and get out of my way so I can drive faster.

2 comments:

bryn marlow said...

Stumbled across your blog. Love those snow pictures! When life gives you white stuff, make art of it with a camera.

dawn said...

Hey thanks Bryn! Yes, I think it's much better to embrace the weather when you can, there's no way to change it! :)

And I enjoyed reading through your blog also, very thoughtful.

d