Sunday, February 27, 2011

Looking forward to spring...

... even though it's dumping snow outside...

My aunt and uncle in Virginia sent this to me in a Christmas present this year.



Funny enough, a girl I went to college with, designed this seed packet for a little company out in Troy, Idaho a year or two after we graduated. I remember her telling me about it and how she won some sort of design award for it. It has different flower seeds in each of the little containers and it's set up to look like a little make-up kit. I'm very excited about the flowers.

Today as a birthday present to myself, when I get off of work, I'm going home and starting a bunch of seeds.

I've been saving loads of milk jugs at the espresso stand to make little green houses out of them to start grow my little seedlings in... So exciting! :)



Even my Angel Wing Begonia knows that spring has to be just around the corner. It's starting to flower again after dropping leaves all winter!

1 comment:

Kate said...

your pics are soo beautiful!
love your blog!
i'm new around here, so can you just see my blog please?
thank you a lot :)