Friday, September 4, 2009

This little guy...



was hanging out over a little pond at Rainbow Gardens, in San Antonio. Talk about a big plant nursery! Holy cow... I wish I could take this place home with me. It had extensive paved paths leading to ponds, fountains and arbors. If I get to go back again, I'll be sure to take more pictures.

Here are the other pictures I took there:




Banana flower?





Banana Trees





Koi pond with a two foot white koi.



Raisins to raisins, grapes to grapes...



The ever creative Karla, saving the top of her homegrown pineapple to start a new plant for next years crop of pineapple.



Here are the two story cowboy boots I promised last time.



This guy is usually just a flash of green out of the corner of my eye. This time however, he sat still for a picture.

And out near Tom's mom's house in the "country", there is this pasture full of sheep. Quite photogenic.



No comments: