Monday, August 9, 2010

Holy Moses....

I just got up my "Coming soon!" banner! Not sure I love all the crazy colors in it, but it's not permanent, so I can always change it.



Take a gander at the view I'll have from my espresso stand window. Ain't that just the sweetest street Moscow has to offer. How'd I get so lucky. Sweet Avenue is just that.



So, I know you'll all be super excited to know that I'm on Paradise Path, a biking and walking trail that goes all the way to Troy! So now at the end of your hot and dry walk, you can just swing on by for a Lemon-Lime Slushy... or whatever you choose to wet your taste buds with.



Just drug the Pod home yesterday, with all the cabinets finished!



Take a gander at these beauties... I'm shocked at how nice everything is turning out. If you hadn't noticed yet, the cabinets are getting stained blue. Of course.






If the arc were this stylish, Moses never would have moved out to dry land. This Land Yacht however, will be my new home away from home. I'll probably even be spending more time in here than at my house. You'll know where to find me.

1 comment:

Brody said...

I am so excited for you. great stuff!