Thursday, June 17, 2010

Long lost Memorial Day camping pictures...

It was another rainy Memorial Day weekend this year, what a shocker eh? But what fun is it to sit at home dreaming of sunshine? So I went camping with Tanley and Jed... and his brother and some friends.




This was their "happy faces".




Tan and Jed call these timber tigers... Fierce.





This little guy was trying to stow away in my car in the morning... I'd be searching for dry ground too after all that rain. He was about to drown.




Super cute snail... if snails can be cute. I for one, am kinda grossed out by their slime trails.




Tan, Jed, and I decided not to brave the rain in our tents and we all slept in our cars. Noogie slept in the front seat of their car... Talk about cozy.






So in love after all these years... well, actually it's only been one year. Tan and Jed.




This is Fish Creek up off the Lochsa. Super nice trail heading up the crick.




And no, I'm not balding... That's the sun reflecting off my super shiny hair. I do have a normal hairline.




Jed is the badest biker I know... This is his second time down this stretch. The first time the bike road him down the hill... This time he dominated. Quick learner.

No comments: