Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Orange is the color of...



This cute little guy almost got squished under our feet as we slide down a drainage to the river from the walk we were taking along the flume in Paradise.



Lucky for Jed, this is the only picture of him and Tan that wasn't blurry. What a cute couple eh?



I've never been to the flume before. It was beautiful, and a really easy walk, gradual gradient running along the hillside. I think every town needs one.

And as our parting shot, no one can get enough of cute babies...



William Quenten Geabeau the III, what a name for such a cute bundle. We like to call him Willy Q.

2 comments:

Tanley said...

Hi Dawny!
I love the new pictures...even if Jed was sporting his cross-eyed look.
Love it girl! Thanks for posting!

Mavis said...

I really enjoyed the spread with you in Mary Jane's Farm. I think you've found your calling. Looking good. Was that Denali photographed with you? I thought a Struble was loose on that place too.

Didn't I send you that swimsuit model that looked like you? I think we're onto something.