Friday, October 31, 2008

It's not right...

the colors are all wrong (or at least a little wrong), but I'm going to have to deal with it till I work up the energy to buy new paint and repaint the bathroom.



I have been thinking about finding a winter job. I've done a lot of thinking about this actually, but have yet to act on it. I'm still picking up a few lawn jobs here and there, just enough to keep me thinking I have enough money coming in to pay the bills.

My friend Luke just asked me to make a logo for him for his yoga studio in Lewiston. Here's a couple of preliminary sketches... but I think they're a little too busy. I'll have to work on a simpler version, or something completely different.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Dawn! Janet shared your blog with me. Hope you don't mind. I'm a big blogger myself. Anyway, I LOVE the colors of your bathroom. I don't know what you're complaining about. The ceiling is great!

dawn said...

Hey thanks Nikki! The bathroom colors are starting to grow on me, so they might just end up being permanent... Plus I'm just too lazy to repaint right away! :) I think I'll be a little more pleased with the colors after I get some stuff up on the walls and the shower tiled... It all looks pretty unfinished still.

Tanley said...

Hi Dawny!
Yeah. Don't be too picky. It does look really nice already.
I feel like I'm inside an abalone shell when using your restroom!
Love you!